Making a Difference With Exterior LED Parking Lot Lights
How important is the parking area at your facility or building? Greatly! A parking area provides the means for visitors, tenants, customers, and guests to access your facilities or buildings. But when was the last time your parking lot obtained an update? What about an update that at the same time cut down on your monthly electricity bill and made your facility or building more energy-efficient? We’re not discussing restriping the asphalt … we’re discussing professional exterior LED parking lot lights, and how to upgrade your old HPS or HID parking lot lamps with LED pole-mounted lighting fixtures.
Why are exterior LED parking lot lights a renovation for your facilities?
There are a few vital distinctions between LED light innovation and conventional lighting technology that deserve to consider. First of all, “LED” represents a light-emitting diode, as well as this describes how LEDs produce light differently than traditional lights. Many older lighting technologies utilize a combination of filaments and fuel resources to generate light, however, there are 3 huge issues in this circumstance:
- Much of the power created by the old lights is released as heat not light, resulting in higher power waste, leading you to pay a higher energy cost.
- The conventional light bulbs always create an omnidirectional light, which requires fixtures to direct the light.
- Extra mechanical parts (filament, connection wires, support wires, glass cover, etc) normally mean more possibilities for failing.
What makes LED lighting technology innovative?
- LED lighting fixtures for the car parking area address all the concerns.
- LEDs are much higher efficient since there is a much better light/heat ratio.
- LEDs generate directional light, which implies much less light is wasted pointing up at the skies or off in a random direction.
- The innovation behind LED lights is simple, much less maintenance is in need. Actually, some LEDs have a lifespan that is 4 times longer than their conventional counterparts. All of these aspects above lead to a compelling case for LED car parking lot lighting fixtures.
What difference will exterior LED parking lot lights make in my parking lot?
A picture is worth a thousand words! Right here are some pictures from our previous YIBAI LED LIGHTING customers who upgrade their parking lot lighting fixtures to LED.
The most obvious advantage is a brighter, whiter light with a high CRI value that more accurately depicts or illustrates the naturally occurring color of objects. At the same time, you can see the larger footprint of each light, meaning that fewer luminaires are required to obtain the same lighting performance.
However what you can not see includes.
- The wattage on LED parking lot lights is typically 50-75% less than that required for the conventional lights. This absolutely means you pay less electrical bills! We have customers who have actually seen financial savings of more than 75% on their energy expenses every month, maximizing valuable their capital.
- There are abstract benefits for customers, consumers, and site visitors to your service or business when the car park is brightly lit and also properly well-maintained. The outstanding of raised safety and security is a refined yet essential one.
- Completing an LED retrofit of parking lot lighting may seem daunting initially, however, the return on investment is usually less than 3 years.
About YIBAI LED LIGHTING
Our company mainly focuses on the Europe & North American market, the main product includes LED high bays, low bays, canopy lights, shoebox lights, wall packs, gas station lights, lamp accessories, and LED modules, etc…as a leader in manufacturing and marketing of LED lighting. For providing a high-quality manufacturing environment and professional lighting assembly, we introduced many SMT automated production lines & advanced equipment and have the ability to do OEM/ODM orders. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products and hope we could cooperate with each other and create a bright future for our business.
For more information about YIBAI LED lighting solutions including IES files, Dialux simulation reports, and technical datasheets, please visit www.yibai.lighting
Contact Us: Guangdong Yibai Optotech Co., Ltd
E-mail: [email protected]