- Deriving from a deep-rooted understanding of markets and application on outdoor LED lighting luminaires for 10+ years;
- Combination of industry-leading key components and rich expertise about R & D, quality management;
- Patented, unique and low-profile, but pragmatic style;
- Outstanding cost performance, long life with low cost of ownership, reliability, and easy installation;
- Sufficient options in wattage, lumens, and lighting controls/interfaces
- Housing: rugged and light-weight aluminum alloy functioning as a platform for light bars and driver compartment, and lighting control interfaces (e.g.Zhaga sensor ready connector, NEMA receptacle).
- Mounting bracket: powder-coated aluminum alloy.
- Lightbars: extrusion aluminum heatsink, aluminum PCB with 18 LEDs mounted, UV resistant polycarbonate 18-in-1 optic lens cluster, micro terminal block on PCB, and connector for tool-less wiring. IP67 and IK10 rated.
- Hardware: 304-grade stainless steel nuts.
- UV-resistant polycarbonate optic lens cluster comes with dedicated optical cavities for the array of 18 individual LEDs.
- Optic lenses for symmetric and asymmetric light distributions are specifically designed for efficiency and uniformity to meet almost all lighting needs.
- Diversified CCTs, CRIs, and wavelength are at option.
- LED driver is enclosed in an aluminum driver compartment, designed to manage thermals for longevity.
- 220-240V, 90-305V AC, 120-277V AC, or 347-480V AC, 50/60Hz operation.
- Withstand 10kV of transient line surge. 20kV surge protection is optional.
- Suitable for operation in -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to +122°F) Ta.
- Class II protection class is available upon request.
- Housing is finished in world-class polyester powder coating to withstand challenging environments, 100 μm nominal thickness for superior protection against fade and wear, cracking, or peeling.
- Optional standard colors include white, grey, black, bronze, other colors available upon request.
- RAL and color matches.
Surface-mounted, Recessed mounted, pendant mounted
The NOVA-SM series LED canopy bay lights with super high light efficiency design are widely used for canopy and high bay lighting applications.
Canopy, low bay/high bay applications e.g. warehouse, garage, manufacturing facility, athletic facilities, airport waiting hall, hangar, exhibition center.